Welcome to Myles Vives's MMA Training Journal for Fighters in the Philippines! By PinoyMMA.com

PinoyMMA's mission is about helping Filipino fighters get better. Pinoys have tremendous potential, and I want to help develop their MMA ability by sharing my knowledge and experience. Here, I'll blog about my personal training sessions, various competitions and events, and random thoughts about martial arts, offering personal advice to help Filipino fighters excel. I encourage all of you to get involved too, posting your suggestions, comments, and valuable insights. We all can play a role in taking our fighters to the next level.

Myles Vives
mylesvives[at]pinoymma[dot]com

Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Breed Jiu Jitsu Chicago

It's cold and it's early. I'm at New Breed Chicago and was surprised to find out that the school is located right across from where I went to Jr. High! The school has a large mat space and has a long padded wall, good for working takedowns against the cage.

The seminar starts in a couple hours. I'll post pics and some video later.

No comments: