Welcome to Myles Vives's MMA Training Journal for Fighters in the Philippines! By PinoyMMA.com

PinoyMMA's mission is about helping Filipino fighters get better. Pinoys have tremendous potential, and I want to help develop their MMA ability by sharing my knowledge and experience. Here, I'll blog about my personal training sessions, various competitions and events, and random thoughts about martial arts, offering personal advice to help Filipino fighters excel. I encourage all of you to get involved too, posting your suggestions, comments, and valuable insights. We all can play a role in taking our fighters to the next level.

Myles Vives
mylesvives[at]pinoymma[dot]com

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MMA Apparel Brands

I have a lot of work to catch up on so I can't write much. I did want to quickly rant about how it seems like there are so many new MMA brands coming out in the apparel market. I'm amazed at how many new companies are trying to enter the market but do not realize they have little value to offer consumers. No real benefits. No differentiation. It's getting pretty ridiculous. There are new brand names that are just plain horrible, but I'll refrain from stating names because I don't want to step on any toes. I'm not really sure what the people behind these companies are thinking. I hope they didn't invest that much in their clothing ideas because I think they are wasting their time, money and effort.

No comments: