Welcome to Myles Vives's MMA Training Journal for Fighters in the Philippines! By PinoyMMA.com

PinoyMMA's mission is about helping Filipino fighters get better. Pinoys have tremendous potential, and I want to help develop their MMA ability by sharing my knowledge and experience. Here, I'll blog about my personal training sessions, various competitions and events, and random thoughts about martial arts, offering personal advice to help Filipino fighters excel. I encourage all of you to get involved too, posting your suggestions, comments, and valuable insights. We all can play a role in taking our fighters to the next level.

Myles Vives
mylesvives[at]pinoymma[dot]com

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mark Munoz - Pinoy MMA Fighter

I have a lot of things to do tonight, so I'm going to keep this entry short. I did want to mention that I am eager to see Mark Munoz fight in the WEC in June. Mark is one of the few heavy weight Filipinos out there who excel in MMA. He has a strong background in wrestling and is a 2x NCAA Champion. That alone says he has a lot of intensity and has the potential to go far in the sport. I'm looking forward to watching him fight, and I hope he becomes successful in MMA.

No comments: