Welcome to Myles Vives's MMA Training Journal for Fighters in the Philippines! By PinoyMMA.com

PinoyMMA's mission is about helping Filipino fighters get better. Pinoys have tremendous potential, and I want to help develop their MMA ability by sharing my knowledge and experience. Here, I'll blog about my personal training sessions, various competitions and events, and random thoughts about martial arts, offering personal advice to help Filipino fighters excel. I encourage all of you to get involved too, posting your suggestions, comments, and valuable insights. We all can play a role in taking our fighters to the next level.

Myles Vives
mylesvives[at]pinoymma[dot]com

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Teaching Schedule at LA Boxing in Rancho Penasquitos

I've set up my final teaching schedule at LA Boxing. I will start teaching this Saturday morning and will also be there Sunday morning for the grand opening. My regular teaching schedule will start on Monday.

Mondays

  • 4:15pm Kids Program (12-16)
  • 5:30pm BJJ
  • 6:30pm BJJ
Wednesdays
  • 4:15pm Kids Program (12-16)
  • 5:30pm BJJ
  • 7:00pm Muay Thai
Saturdays
  • 10:00am BJJ
  • 11:00am BJJ
I'm unsure of the complete weekly schedule at this moment but I know there will be classes everyday. As the place is just opening, there's a good chance that we may tweak the schedule a little bit. I'll check on teaching some MMA as well.

I'll be heading to Mexico on Saturday evening to check out a MMA competition. A number of fighters from Undisputed will be competing. I'm sure they'll all put on a good show. I'll make sure to take some pics.

No comments: