Welcome to Myles Vives's MMA Training Journal for Fighters in the Philippines! By PinoyMMA.com

PinoyMMA's mission is about helping Filipino fighters get better. Pinoys have tremendous potential, and I want to help develop their MMA ability by sharing my knowledge and experience. Here, I'll blog about my personal training sessions, various competitions and events, and random thoughts about martial arts, offering personal advice to help Filipino fighters excel. I encourage all of you to get involved too, posting your suggestions, comments, and valuable insights. We all can play a role in taking our fighters to the next level.

Myles Vives
mylesvives[at]pinoymma[dot]com

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quick Update!

My finals are almost over! My last two are tomorrow and after, I will have more time to write blog entries. For the people who have emailed me with questions and comments, I apologize for not getting back to you soon. I have been very busy and will make sure to reply to each one of your emails.

On another note, I'm looking forward to the UFC on May 24. Seems like it's going to be a great fight card! I doubt I will be heading to Vegas then because I will be busy, but I will be traveling around in a couple weeks: San Fran, LA, Vegas and NYC. I'm going to try and get some training in at each city.

No comments: